Founder at Greenland Investment Management
Views:8278 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:224
Greenland Investment Management - Quant Infrastructure Developer - Python - HFT (2-5 yrs)
Build research infrastructure and automate operations for a $220M+ quant high frequency trading (HFT) hedge fund.
Greenland Investment Management :
We are a technology driven systematic hedge fund manager that uses proprietary ultra-low latency systems and high speed exchange connectivity to deliver alpha. We specialize in trading global pure arbitrage and statistical arbitrage strategies. We manage in excess of US$220M for global institutional investors.
Job Profile :
Quant infrastructure developers are part of the front-office personnel working directly with the Founder on building the core research infrastructure over which the firm's strategies are built and tested using massive datasets and automating hedge fund operations to ensure a smooth running of the firm.
- Building and managing the Python research infrastructure of the firm
- Responsible for managing daily data downloading and processing systems
- Work with extremely large tick-by-tick datasets
- Build backtesting tools to assist quant strategists
- Build analytical and reporting tools
Core Skills Needed :
- Strong communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional coding ability in Python / C++
- Experience with SQL databases
- Graduate from a top tier engineering institute in Computer Engineering
- Between 2 - 5 years of experience in a coding oriented role [coding in Python / C++ only]
- Prior experience in finance a plus
- Prior experience at a HFT / Quant firm a plus plus
---- Please only apply if you meet the qualifications ----