Founder at Greenland Investment Management
Views:4671 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Greenland Investment Management - Infrastructure Developer - Low Latency - HFT Hedge Fund (4-8 yrs)
Greenland Investment Management - Low Latency Quant Developer (C++) - HFT Hedge Fund
Build ultra-low latency systems for a $220M+ quant high frequency trading (HFT) hedge fund.
Greenland Investment Management :
We are a technology driven systematic hedge fund manager that uses proprietary ultra-low latency systems and high speed exchange connectivity to deliver alpha. We specialize in trading global pure arbitrage and commodity arbitrage strategies. We manage in excess of US$220M for global institutional investors.
Job Profile :
Low latency infrastructure developers are part of the front-office personnel working directly with the Founder on building the core ultra-low latency trading infrastructure across global exchanges over which the firm's multi-billion dollars of trading volume takes place. There are no restrictions on the assets and geographies that can be traded. Our collective intellectual capacity is the only barrier.
Job Description :
- Build TBT market data adapters to global exchanges
- Build order routing adapters to global exchanges
- Add features to our OMS and EMS systems
- Build trading GUIs
- Optimize system latency both at a hardware and software level
Core Skills Needed :
- Exceptional coding ability in C++
- Past experience implementing global exchange adapters with a top HFT firm
- In-depth understanding of networking protocols and Linux operating system
- Strong communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Graduate from a top-tier engineering institute in Computer Engineering
- Between 4 - 8 years of experience in low-latency C++ coding
- Prior experience in finance a plus
- Prior experience at a HFT a must
Please only apply if you meet the qualifications.