Senior Associate - TA at Great Learning
Views:500 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Great Learning - Senior Manager/Manager - Marketing (5-7 yrs)
Sr. Manager/Manager - Marketing
What are we looking for?
- Excellent working knowledge of ad platforms like Google Ads, Display, YouTube, Facebook, ad networks, etc. including how to set up campaigns from scratch or modify existing ones
- Experience in managing a team of digital marketers
- Experience in running large and successful lead nurturing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to think analytically and good data-crunching skills, proficient user of Excel as well as marketing automation tools for example WebEngage, HubSpot, Leadsquare, Salesforce, etc.
- Very strong focus on execution
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams whether internal or external, and ability to generate results through influence rather than authority
- At least 5 - 6 years of experience in marketing with a focus on performance marketing
Good to have :
- Experience in the education sector specifically prior experience with an EdTech player would be very helpful
- Management/MBA degree
- Exposure to the International markets (US, Europe, Middle East, etc.) or university ecosystem.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.