Senior Manager at Great Learning
Views:3856 Applications:564 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Great Learning - Manager - Human Resources (2-5 yrs)
We are a growing team, have doubled in the last one year & have similar plans for future. Focus on HR operations - especially new hire induction & onboarding, helpdesk + entire employee life-cycle planning (induction, engagement, talent management, culture building (genuinely), a whole lot of unforeseen work!
- Responsibility for and ownership of our recruitment strategy and implementation - to hire talented and motivated people who would be a fantastic fit to our organization
- Working with each functional team to meet their talent development needs
- Proactively identifying and maintain relationships with employees across various skill categories and levels of experience
- Implementing a talent management strategy, including personal development and career planning
- Designing, implementing and refining process pertaining to talent on-boarding, performance management, and employee engagement
- Acting as a trusted advisor to managers, and coaching them on successful hiring, management and conflict resolution methods
Experience - minimum 2 years of on the job recruitment & selection experience in a hyper growth setup, experienced as HRBP + recruitment). MBA in HR desirable but not mandatory.