Senior Associate - Talent Acquisition at Great Learning
Views:655 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Great Learning - International Program Manager (2-7 yrs)
What is the role of Program Manager @ GL?
Role of Program Manager is one of the most unique roles out there in the industry as it blends key competencies and skills across what would traditionally be very different functions within a business.
A PM @GL is an ops manager, community manager, people manager, learning manager, product manager, customer service manager, brand manager and a coach - all rolled into one. It's a role that provides opportunity to all those who aspire to grow into impactful business leaders in future.
More objectively, a PM manages a cohort of learners - all professionals across the globe who are on a journey to have meaningful learning outcomes and achieve further career progression and success in their lives. PM's job is to manage the end-to-end lifecycle of such cohorts over a period of a few months.
1. Own end-to-end learning journey of the participants to ensure learning outcomes are met and participants have a Great Learning experience with high satisfaction levels
2. Be the first point of contact for participants, troubleshoot queries and manage discussions
3. Drive all the Program Office responsibilities around scheduling and delivery activities, including but not limited to, online sessions, webinars, evaluations, grading, presentations etc. This will require engagement with a variety of stakeholders like senior managers, academicians, industry professionals and many other internal and external stakeholders.
4. Monitor and manage participants' performance and engagement using various program trackers to ensure each participant gets personalized experience in terms of support and learning experience.
5. Provide all the support to learners as needed within the scope of the program offerings and forge meaningful relationships with them along the way
6. Ensure operational excellence through delivery of all responsibilities and processes
7. Contribute to organization building by identification and implementation of processes for smoother program management to ensure a consistent and trouble-free learning experience
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people who believe in learning for life and care about impacting lives through education, and who can do all this while having a lot of fun and learning in the process.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with senior professionals
- Problem solving - good aptitude and the ability to identify problem areas and proactively provide solutions
- Ability to learn fast and work in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in handling international clients / customers would be an advantage
- Excellent work ethic - those who work for a reason and not just to check boxes - those are inspired by the vision of impacting the world through education