Senior Associate - TA at Great Learning
Views:221 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Great Learning - Assistant Manager - Accounts (4-7 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Accounts
Job Description :
- The candidate should be capable of handling routine accounting work including preparation of invoices, maintaining accounting records, and preparing books of accounts.
- The candidate should be capable of processing payments and handling banking operations.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statement, monthly - MIS reports- including profit and loss, balance sheet/cash flow reporting.
- Support in local compliances- including GST/withholding tax.
- Liaise with auditors for preparation of annual financials and annual audits.
Who are we looking for?
- Commerce graduate/CA (inter) with 4-7 years of work experience.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be a hands-on MS Office- Excel/Accounting package.
- Should be able to be a self-starter and motivated.
- Should be able to work alone, with initiative, and able to work with very limited supervision.
- Highly organized with an ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks and projects.