Senior Executive at Klausit
Views:137 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
GRC Security Role - SAP Services - IT (5-7 yrs)
- At least 1 End-to-End Implementation/Rollout/Upgrade experience on ECC/BI/GRC is preferred
- Good understanding about ECC role design ( Job/Task based concepts ), SAP Security concepts, Landscape, Transports System and Version Compatibilities
- Mass user / role creation (single, composite, derived, master, enabler) using ECATT scripts.
- Securing tables by creating/changing authorization groups in se54.
- Worked on SU24/SU25 updates.
- Worked with AGR-, USR- and Restricting tables through authorization groups using SE54 transaction.
- Providing Detailed Reports of Users, User Status, Roles, T-Codes and Authorization Objects.
- Documentation knowledge of various Security Processes, Procedures & Auditing
- GRC Security
- Should Know Pre-Installation and Post Installation steps, Syncs, Connectors, Rule Building and MSMP Workflows in GRC.
- SPRO configurations for Access control.
- Knowledge on MSMP workflow Association with BRF+ Application.
- Configured the Decision Table and Function in BRF+.
- Designed workflow in MSMP and maintained the Stages and Paths.
- Understanding of the Ruleset and Mitigation Controls
- Analyze and Configure GRC 10.0 Global Rulesets.
- Maintaining Rule Set, Function ID, Risk ID with Risk Owners and generating rules.
- Experience and Good Knowledge on SOX Compliance & Audit Activities
- Perform SOD Analysis for Roles and Users at Action / Permission level including simulation functionality until the system is clean.
- Create Mitigation control and assign the necessary Approvers / Owners
- BW / HANA Security
- Creation of Analysis authorization, worked on RSD1 checking authorization relevant of Info Objects.
- Knowledge on authorization level at Info Object, Hierarchy and Key Figures.
- Experience in SAP BW & Business Objects security setup including the definition of BW Analysis Authorizations and Reporting level security and Business Objects RLS (Row Level Security)
- Worked on System Privileges, Object Privileges and Analytic Privileges etc.
- Creating / Deleting Schema in SAP HANA Database.
- Set up security by Info Area, Info-Cube, Info- Object and QUERY.
- Developed Custom Authorization Objects for queries developed by the users.
- Configured roles and authorization objects to secure reporting users.
- Worked on SAP BW Authorization Objects (S_RS_COMP, S_RS_COMP1 and S_RS_AUTH ) to restrict the user to view /change / delete information
- Experience in defining HANA security and restrict access to HANA Modeling/DB objects through various privileges and custom roles.
- HR Security
- Design, develop and maintain SAP HCM security roles.
- Good Knowledge in Structural Authorization
- Work with HR business process owners to build SAP authorization assignments and facilitate resolutions on segregation of duties (SOD) conflicts.
- Knowledge on HR tables and Authorization Objects.
- Hands on Experience with Applications like Success factors, HR Renewal will be an added advantage.
- 5+ years SAP Security Consulting experience
- SAP GRC experience must
- Implementation (at least 1), Support, Roll-out, Assessment, Upgrade and Re-design
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of the business
- Individuals should be able to work independently with a team player attitude
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Experience in ECC, GRC, BW / HR / BPC / HANA / BOBJ / Security
- Willingness to learn new things and adapt to new changes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.