Lead - Talent Acquisition & Recruitment at GrayQuest
Views:694 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
GrayQuest - Senior Manager/Associate Director - Enterprise Sales (3-8 yrs)
About GrayQuest :
GrayQuest, based in Mumbai and incorporated in 2017, is one of India's largest vertical focused Consumer Financing / FinTech company in the education ecosystem mainly focused on providing zero cost EMIs for the $100B education ecosystem in India.
We are live with 4000+ Ed-techs and Educational institutions where our product is used to pay fees in convenient monthly payments with insurance and reward benefits.
We are a Series A company backed by leading investors with strong pedigree from the financial ecosystem.
We are also mentored by some of India's leading fintech investors such as Kunal Shah & Miten Sampat (CRED), Nitin Gupta (UNI), Sumit Maniyar (Rupeek) and Sujeet Kumar (Udaan).
We are looking for a Business development professional who can lead B2B Enterprise Partnerships for us.
- Articulate the clear goal and set Sales strategy to acquire Enterprise customers
- Gather market and customer information to meet with potential prospects and focus on winning prospects (end to end process)
- Own grow the PL for Enterprise business of assigned region with end-to-end responsibility of sales, account management and revenue growth.
- Get relevant enterprise customers on board, nurture them and convert them to consistent key accounts
- Strategize entry across large accounts
Plan, execute and monitor the customer onboarding journey ,revenue operations and NPS
- Tech savvy, self-starter and proven track record in B2B Enterprise Sales in a Start-up/Mid/large corporation
- A minimum of (3-8) years of experience in B2B enterprise sales
- Proven record of achieving Sales Targets
- Strong in driving Sales matrix. Growth in Monthly Run Rate (MRR); Driven Customer Retention
- Consistent track record of achieving monthly/ quarterly / yearly sales targets
- Comfortable in an ambiguous and, fast paced and dynamic environment.
Qualification: B.Tech. and / or M.B.A