Director at GrayQuest Education Finance Private Limited
Views:263 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
GrayQuest - Lead - Collections (4-7 yrs)
GrayQuest is one of the largest financing companies in its niche domain of education finance in India. We are a funded early-stage consumer lending startup that is redefining the way education fees are paid in India. A young and dynamic team, we are looking for a Collections Lead to strengthen our collections capabilities.
As the Collections Lead, you will be responsible for managing the collection process for our unsecured lending portfolio. You will need to take ownership for reducing delinquency and improve recovery rates for our portfolio.
- Be the owner of Collections for all accounts
- Management and presentation of Collection management information systems (MIS) and regular portfolio reviews
- Developing and implementing credit and collection strategies including SMS/Email Campaigns, Tele-Calling strategy, field collection strategies and finally Collection Agency management
- Collection Agency Management & Performance Management Identification, empanelling, training, and retention of the desired agencies at regional/area levels.
- Building a strong tele-collections capability in the organization
- Monitoring and negotiating on the collection of overdue accounts.
- Build a collections team that can ensure adequate bandwidth to meet our collections targets
- Monitoring credit and collection processes and operations, ensuring compliance and making recommendations on opportunities for improvement
- Attending to Audit comments/compliance to audit observations
- Demonstrable industry experience of 4 - 8 years in handling collections at Bank/NBFC/Fintech
- Knowledge of Field recovery, Tele-Collections, Vendor Management, Fraud Management, Fund management, analytical skill, Bucket collection management, and Legal Collection Management
- Should have strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Startup fitment- Willing to work is fast-paced, dynamic set up with a roll up your sleeves attitude
- Scanning environment and being up to date on emerging trends globally on collection analytics and building use cases
- Ability to be innovative and excel to implement the change faster