HR at GRAYQUEST EDUCATION FINANCE PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:1218 Applications:344 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:252
GrayQuest - Associate Director - B2B Partnerships - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-10 yrs)
We are looking for a dynamic professional who can lead regional B2B Partnerships for us as an Associate Director.
IIM/ISB/top tier colleges
Key Responsibilities :
- Grow distribution and market share in the assigned region in terms of educational institution (schools/colleges/universities) partnerships
- Leadership : Setup entire Sales Process in the Region. Concept Selling of our financial services products to the K12 Schools/Universities/Edtechs and Educational Institutions
- Relationship Management : Develop and manage relationships with senior management at companies and educational institutes
- Revenue Generation : Responsible for generating revenue by activating partnerships in collaboration with our b2c team
- Strategy Planning : Create a strategic road map and execution plan for acquisition of new clients
- Sales Forecasting and target achievement : Take complete ownership of the sales process, forecast sales for specific periods and generate the targeted revenues
- Team Building - Being able to build, lead and inspire a team that will aid in the growth of our operations in a particular region
Key Requirements :
- An MBA from a Tier 1 institution or a Tier 1 Undergrad degree be preferred, however we are open minded if the candidate shows the drive/desire and the aptitude
- Startup ethos is an absolute must
- Ambitious - you must look to join us if you are looking to grow, learn and scale rapidly as a professional
- Can Do Attitude - We believe the best colleagues are not the ones who are the smartest, however the ones who embody a "can-do" spirit, irrespective of any challenges that may arise for them
- Humility/Kindness - while we value high performers, we also strive hard to have a culture of kindness/warmth amongst our colleagues
Candidates with prior experience in B2B SAAS/Payments/Financial Services will be preferred - however that is not mandatory.
About GrayQuest :
GrayQuest, based in Mumbai and incorporated in 2017, is one of India's largest vertical focused consumer financing company in the education ecosystem mainly focused on providing zero cost EMIs for the $100B education ecosystem in India.
We are live with 4000+ educational institutions where our product is used to pay fees in convenient monthly payments with insurance and reward benefits. All the top 10 school chains in the country use GrayQuest to power fee payments for their institutions.
We are a Series A company backed by leading investors with strong pedigree from the financial ecosystem.
We are also mentored by some of India's leading fintech investors such as Kunal Shah & Miten Sampat (CRED), Nitin Gupta (UNI), Sumit Maniyar (Rupeek) and Sujeet Kumar (Udaan).