Decision Maker at Grapes Digital Pvt. Ltd.
Views:829 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Grapes Digital - Senior Creative Copywriter (1-3 yrs)
Company Background & Overview:
Grapes, Indias leading Integrated communications agency nurtures digital strategy and marketing approach across paid, earned, and owned platforms. With both brand and business impact in the forefront, Grapes offers full services in Digital and Communication Solutions Strategy Wonks at head and Creative at heart, we are strong in setting KPIs, goals and executing innovative-creative campaigns.
We combine Strategy, Process, and Trends to build brands and turn customers into evangelists.
Powered with a deep Technical Knowledge combined with extensive experience in Digital marketing, we at Grapes are equipped to service all our clients with perfect communication advice as apt for their brands. The vision is a clear one, of outperforming expectations at every possible stage. With over 200+ minds continuously at work, we own what we do! Agile minds are at our core with a continuous endeavor to invest in talent
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Read briefs carefully to understand what is expected
- Take feedback from supervisors and make necessary corrections
- Contribute to content ideas
- Perform research on assigned topics
- Collaborate with functional teams for executing client briefs
- Ability to write great engaging web copy in a real time environment that can stimulate user interaction, discussion and engagement
- Experiment with new content formats that can be utilized for client pitches, client briefs and new
- Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts into content
- Able to work on small to midsize pitches
- Overview the work of the junior copywriters
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in advertising/digital marketing
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- Graduate degree or equivalent experience
- As per market standard
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.