HR at Granules India limited
Views:686 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Granules India - Production Manager (10-15 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Function : Production
Department : Production
Job Title (Role) Lead Production
Grade (B/C/D) : C
Designation : (AM/DM etc) Manager /Sr. Manager
Reporting To (Name, Grade & Role) : Site Head
Position to be based in location Kakinada when site comes into operation, till such time they will be operating from Vizag.
Number of Reportees to the position : 10
Purpose of the role : To ensure production as per PPIC plan.
Qualification required : B.Tech Chemical Engg
No of years experience required : With Min 10 years exp from NIT/B.grade institutes
Any specific Industry experience required : Experience in Chemicals/ speciality chemicals/ fertilizer/ petrochemicals.
Required Skills / Ability :
- Independent, results-oriented, flexible
- Willingness to travel - Team spirit, able to work well with people on different levels
- Proficiency in Ms-Office/SAP
- To commission the production plant as per project objectives.
- Coordination in statutory approval concerning production.
- Involvement in obtaining equipment qualification required to start the production.
- Managing production operation of the unit as per plan
- Maintaining the consumption norms & efficiencies as per plan and control cost of production.
- To produce quality product as agreed specification/ customer requirement.
- Following SOP for production/Safety/ reliability /Sustainability
- Inventory management
- Reviewing Basic engg & details engg consultant to understand the transfer the process requirement for design commercial equipments & operations.
- Creating a process design, the (joint) implementation of this process design and (assists with) the commissioning.
- Initiating and conducting basic and applied research.
- Review of Process flow diagrams
- Review of material & energy balance
- Review of P&IDs
- Review of process data sheets, Instrument process data sheets
- Conducting Hazop & what if analysis for processes transferred from R&D.
- Translating test results to industrial scale processes
- Gathering information on new or competing technologies in the market
- Trouble shooting during commissioning phase.
- Leading the production team and engaging with them for best results.
- Follow world class practices using tools like TPM/TQM/Lean Six Sigma.
- Participate in transformational activities within the organization to bring in cross function value addition.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.