Recruiter at Grant Thornton
Views:2078 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Grant Thornton - Senior Associate - US Tax/Partnership Tax (4-7 yrs)
- Ability to perform review of complex engagements and review of federal and state tax returns (1065 - Partnership - financial service industries experience is preferable) handled by staff
- Monitor, document and apply any changes in tax rates, tax laws for US tax return preparation.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance for projects handled by the team
- Ability to identify technical issues on the engagements and to present with the recommendations to the engagement teams
- Ability to manage the engagements and coach the team on technical concepts
- Actively participating in the technical forums
- Develop content and help conduct trainings
- Ability to identify gaps, coach, mentor and developing technical skills of engagement team members
- Build professional relationship with the engagement teams
- 4 +years of tax preparation, review, accounting and finance experience
- Graduate in B Com / BBA / BAFM / BBM / BSc(Stat or Math) or MBA (Finance)
- Strong accounting knowledge.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Aptitude for learning technology (proprietary tools)
- Strong written and verbal English language communication skills.
- A process improvement and knowledge-sharing mindset.
- Execute effectively in cross-cultural business settings.
- Experience working with an outsourcing work stream or in a shared service environment required.
- Strong proficiency with, MS Office suite. Experience with GoSystem, Microsoft Visio, Project and SharePoint a plus.