Recruiter at Grant Thornton
Views:6511 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Grant Thornton - Manager - IBC - R&R Practice (5-14 yrs)
A CA/ MBA with about 5-8 years of experience in a mid-management role within the R&R practice with a key responsibility of managing/ leading teams on engagements pertaining to the facets of the IBC and who will function as a key relationship manager for the Firm with the clients. This person should also be able to manage key commercial aspects of the Engagements and lead the Firm's initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Liaise with clients, develop and build on relationships with clients/ lenders/ third parties
- Manage/Lead multiple engagements - Project management
- Ensure proper execution of work procedures and adherence to assignment mandates and timelines
- Manage and lead the team and provide on the job training and guidance to the team.
- Ensure compliance with the firm's risk management policies and procedures
- Manage key commercial aspects of the engagements
- Support the firm in its various initiatives on a practice management level and enabling the firm to gain visibility in the market.
Qualification/Certification : CA/MBA
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with extensive client facing experience
- Efficient project execution skills
- Detailed oriented and quality consciousness
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and pressure with tough client conditions, which may require working for extended hours
- Ability to make quick suitable decisions
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify issues, priorotise and arrive at resolutions
- Strong Negotiation Skills; Persuasiveness and Ownership attitude
- Ability to effectively manage client interactions and sensitive handling of client senior management relationships
- Strong team player and ability to manage teams
- Open to travel out of station for extended periods at a stretch
- Well versed with the IBC code, regulations and relevant case laws
- Aware about general business procedures and practices
- Good business acumen and a knack to understand businesses and processes
- Understanding of overall economic scenario across industry
- Well versed with understanding of the relevant RBI / other regulatory guidelines
- Advanced MS Office skills, Excel macros, Tally and SAP.
- Financial and cash forecasting skills with working capital assessment knowledge
- Directly responsible for resolution/liquidation strategy and preparation of all documentation and laying out procedures relating to IBC mandates
- Preparation of accounting statements and maintaining accounts on accrual and on cash basis
- Strong ability to analyse financial statements/cash forecasts and conducting operational analysis
- Ability to set processes and controls in payment authorizations
- Reconciliation and verification of claims from various stakeholders
- Preparation of various reports and statements as required under the IBC code
- Preparation of presentations to bankers with respect to operational updates of the corporate debtor
- Developing work programs for the team
- Knowledge of all aspects of Corporate debt funding structure and its parameters
- Knowledge of various compliance requirements for Corporate and judiciary procedures.