Lead - Talent Acquisition at Grant Thornton LLP
Views:853 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Grant Thornton LLP - Pre Sales Role - RFP/RFI - SSC (3-6 yrs)
- MBA in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Min. 3 years up to 5 of relevant proposal writing experience; professional services experience a huge plus.
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English language, including excellent grammar, sentence structure, editing and proofreading skills.
- Sound skill with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
- Ability to learn Grant Thornton LLP brand standards and the Studios content management system, Qvidian.
- Agent of Change - The proposal team specialist plays an important role in driving and leading change within Grant Thorntons' marketing organization, keeping a positive attitude and working closely with the team to make its efforts successful.
- Tracking - Comply and help promote the use of a database to track all proposal information required to develop weekly, monthly and quarterly reports. Ensure data is accurate and updated real-time.
- Innovation and Creativity - Develop innovative and creative proposal techniques to increase our likelihood of winning proposals. Play an active role in socializing and indoctrinating best practices across the team.
- Proposal Strategy - With limited supervision or guidance from the team manager, identify winning strategies by understanding the buyers needs, challenge the status quo and create proposals that are customized and tailored to the target audience.
- Communication - Participate and play an active role in regular meetings to share best practices, information, problem solving, etc., with other team members.
- Collaboration - The proposal team specialist plays a role in helping facilitate a high level of collaboration between multiple stakeholders within the marketing and sales organization.
- Proposal Management - Serve as a proposal professional, with overall responsibility for transforming the technical and business insights of client teams into clear, compelling, winning proposals. Ensure internal and external deadlines are met. Lead by example.
- Conflict Resolution - The proposal team specialist engages with stakeholders to resolve any conflicts and needs that might arise, but does so in a highly collaborative, timely and respectful manner. Communicate with members of the team to ensure takeaways and learning development when conflicts arise. This individual can handle many of the conflicts independently but is expected to engage leadership as needed.
- Branding the Studio Elevate the Studios reputation and strengthen brand by team building, demonstrating strategic sales process through proposal management, resolving issues as they arise, communicating results and findings, and creating best practices to increase success rate.