Recruiter at Grant Thornton
Views:2126 Applications:381 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Grant Thornton - Consultant - GRO (0-2 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
Candidate shall be required to perform field work in risk advisory services, Sarbanes Oxley, Internal Financial Controls, Enterprise Risk Management, etc. covering following activities:
- Preparing risk and control matrices.
- Planning for field work.
- Day to day guidance to Associates working in team
- Day to day coordination with reporting manager
The candidate will have to review operational, financial, and technology processes to provide management with an individual assessment of business risk, internal control, and the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the process.
- The candidate may be required to travel outstation for approximately 40-70% of the time
- Candidate should be willing to work extended hours based on the requirements of assignment
- Candidate would be working in a client facing environment
Education - Qualified CA, CIA or MBA
Prior experience in risk advisory will be an added advantage.
Any additional certifications like CS, CWA, CFA will be added advantage.
Should be good with MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
Basic knowledge of ERP like SAP, Oracle, etc. will be added advantage.
- Should be excellent in written and oral communication.
- Should be able to display confidence in client facing role.
- Should have good understanding of business processes and risks
- Should be logical and analytical in approach with a keen eye for detail
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.