Senior Associate at Grant Thornton
Views:1040 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Grant Thornton - Consultant - Financial Reporting & Advisory (0-3 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide accounting advisory support, including implementation assistance with Ind AS and IFRS
Prepare Ind AS, IFRS and other GAAP financial statements, including:
- GAAP adjustments
- Review of contracts for accounting implications
- Managing excel financial statements and linkage thereof
- Implement new accounting standards i.e. Ind AS 115, 116, etc.
- Assist in preparing accounting analysis memos and accounting opinions
- Assist in business development work, by using power point presentations
- Secondments to clients - Assisting clients with their financial reporting needs
- Manage and train subordinates
- Qualification: A Chartered Accountant/ ACCA with a good academic record - (0-2 years experience)
Prior experience in :
- Attestation of listed companies; or
- Attestation of companies reporting under Ind AS; or Ind AS conversions;
- Strong MS Excel skills, along with good working knowledge of other MS Office programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel domestic and internationally, for short term as well as long term projects.
- Understanding of Indian GAAP and IFRS/ Ind AS framework and ability to research technical topics efficiently and effectively.