Senior Executive at Grant Thornton
Views:4882 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Grant Thornton - Consultant - Financial Due Diligence - CA (1-3 yrs)
1) Qualification: Chartered accountant with good knowledge of IndAS.
2) One year experience - post qualification in audit or due diligence work
3) Articleship in mid size /large size firm with experience of working on mid size/ large size clients.
4) Good at excel and must know function such as Vlookup, pivot, etc
5) Candidate must be open for extensive travel
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Assist and execute mergers and acquisition transactions and other specialist advisory engagements that entail operational and financial due diligences.
- Work closely with venture capitalists, private equities and other investors on buy and sell side transaction advisory and capital market listing support and advisory.
- Client and business overview analysis - understand the key business highlights and history, product offering, competitors, macro and micro economic factors, future expansion and investment plans etc.
- Perform income statement review - review and analysis of historic financial data such trends in revenue, price and volume analysis, quality of earnings analysis, operating and non-operating expenses analysis, management and shareholder expenses and other extraordinary and non-recurring income and expense analysis.
- Perform balance sheet and cash flow review - analytical review of net asset position, net working capital requirement, net debt, operating and capital leases, capital investments, and analysis of free cash flow, operating, investing and financial cash flow.
- Review financial models - review and analyze financial forecast models, vet underlying assumptions against macro and micro-economic factors, analyze key industry trends, competitor analysis, future capital mix analysis and review expansion/investment plan etc.
- Identify Normalizing EBITDA adjustments and pro-forma adjustments to financial statements that can assist client during deal negotiation.
- Assist in preparation of executive summary including key findings, observations and financial/ operational implications along with detailed due diligence report.
- Make recommendations to client based on the various findings during the due diligence process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.