HR at Grant Thornton India LLP
Views:2013 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Grant Thornton - Consultant/Assistant Manager - Company Secretary (2-6 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide professional services on corporate secretarial matters for a portfolio of local and international clients, including incorporating and managing corporate structures. This role may also require to work with the reporting manager and Partner to streamline processes, increase revenue & productivity and enhance client base.
- Manages and oversee a portfolio of unlisted/listed client companies by providing all types of corporate, business, management and administration services.
- Ensures compliance under Companies Act, Foreign Exchange regulations, Listing Rules and other regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Gives advice after consulting with seniors to clients/companies in maintaining good corporate governance practices.
- Develops different expertise in particular areas under the said acts.
- Monitors, plans and follows up on the status of billing, cash flow and debt recovery.
- Handles critical projects like strike-off, buy-back, slump sale etc.
- Identifies and promotes opportunities to share best practices
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder and member of ICSI
- 2+ years- relevant experience gained from professional firms in client servicing environment;
- Expert in local country company regulations and familiar with regulations of other overseas jurisdictions would be an additional advantage.
- Mature, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and outstanding presentation skills.
- Service-driven, able to communicate with clients at all levels;
- Detail-oriented and well-organized, skilled in planning and management reporting.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.