Recruiter at Grant Thornton
Views:819 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Grant Thornton - Assistant Manager - Consulting (2-4 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Part of growth strategy team and will have to undertake assignments related to sales improvement, cost reduction, market assessment and commercial due diligence
- Understand and assess engagement situation through detailed understanding of the client's business situation, market factors, growth aspirations and profitability targets.
- Conduct detailed data analysis and come up with relevant insights as per the engagement scope and expected deliverable.
- On-site assessment of client's functional processes and arrive at agreements with client stakeholders based on detailed logical findings
- Create a robust business case for potential improvement areas in line with the engagement objectives.
- On-ground primary research to collect data, analyze and structure it create a coherent message
- Structure engagement deliverables as per the expectations of the project manager and come up with insights from on ground research and analysis.
- Aware of key industry trends (Industry 4.0/ connected cars/ IoT/ Evolving Consumer Behavior etc.)
- Develop and Review financial models - review and analyze financial forecast models, analyze key industry trends, competitor analysis etc.
- Perform balance sheet, cash flow and income statement review
- Participate in Business Development Activities (Proposal Writing, POV creation, Industry Trends)
- Work with corporates, venture capitalists, private equities and other investors
- Participate in thought-ware generation activities of the team which helps the auto & industrial/ Consumer/ Tech practice as well as the overall GT brand in India.
- Engineer plus MBA (top tier B-School)
- 2- 5 years of experience.
- Prior experience in a professional consultancy firm is preferred
- Relevant corporate experience will be considered
- Executed some of following types of engagements in the past:
- Growth Strategy Engagements
- Market Assessments & Commercial Due Diligence
- Business Plan development skills
- Business Transformation Engagements
- Supply Chain Optimization/ Working Capital Management/ Cost Optimization
- Sales improvement and channel development
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Strong communication skills- written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills and should be good at structuring thoughts.
- Excellent PPT and excel skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent projects and meet deadlines while working both independently and in a team environment
- Attitude: Positive, High on Energy, Value Learning and Development
- Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethic and lead by example
- Willingness to travel within India or abroad