HR at Agstack Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Views:71 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Gramophone - Talent Acquisition Specialist (1-3 yrs)
- Gramophone provides end-to-end solutions and services to the farming community in India enabling them to increase their income by giving them the right advice to go to the right market to sell the right products. Gramophone is a pioneering Intelligent Farming Platform - using data to guide a farmer in selecting the right agricultural inputs for maximum yield.
- We have established a decentralized distribution model which gives speed and quality service to the farmers. We provide agronomic intelligence based on parameters like soil type, irrigation methodologies, weather, and crop type, to help farmers select the right crop and inputs which can be procured in one place through its platform. At the same time, the farmers can sell their harvest to the Gramophone Post-harvest team at an optimum price.
- Backed by Info Edge, Asha Impact, and Siana Capital, we are continuously growing by 3-4 times annually. The impact we have created at grass root level over the last 4 years of our operations has been phenomenal, as recognized and felicitated by several private and govt. organizations.
- Gramophone is seeking passionate and enthusiastic people to join the team and grow with us and become the most loved agri-tech startup in the country. (website link: www.gramophone.in)
- Prepare Job Description
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior, and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire
- Host and participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
Skills Required :
- Excellent exposure in Volume hiring
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Experience in Tech hiring is a must
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Naukri, Monster, and Indeed
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github, and Stack Overflow
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills