HR at Agstack Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Views:986 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Gramophone - Manager/Senior Manager - Strategy (1-5 yrs)
Position: Manager/Sr. Manager Strategy
Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs)
- Market research, business strategies, business planning and go-to-market approach for new initiatives
- Drive root-cause analysis and identify opportunities for improvement; be an advisor by providing evidence-based support and guidance to the Leadership Team.
- Envisage KPIs for critical processes and projects
- Connect the dots- and demonstrate critical thinking. With minimal guidance, be able to propose creative and insightful solutions
- Single point of contact for short and long range financial planning.
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports and company presentations to external companies/board/ investors.
- Ensure leadership visibility and access to core operational metrics
- Prepare and monitor monthly progress towards strategic goals and operating plan
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders, generate and analyze business and finance MIS
What you need to play with Gramophone?
- Exceptional analytical, presentation and quantitative skills, Problem - solving skills, ability to generate deep actionable insight
- Excellent communication and people skill
- Sound business acumen and critical thinking skill, with the ability to use data to quickly establish highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
- Strong knowledge of reporting/ presentation tools specifically Excel, power point/Keynote
- Experience of working closely and communicating, effectively with company leadership, external and internal stakeholders
- 1+ year of experience in consulting, corporate strategy, private equity and/or venture capital is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communications, or related field from IITs/NITs or equivalent top-tier Institutes)
Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh