Gramophone - Finance Manager (5-10 yrs)
1. Complete responsibility for maintaining book of accounts of the organization.
2. Maintaining books to meet entire compliance requirements of the organization with respect to taxation, monthly and quarterly filings.
3. Preparation and finalization of financial statements for annual filing.
4. Closely collaborate with organization's chartered accountant to keep an eye for changes in compliance requirements and ensure that organization is ready to meet those requirements.
5. Maintaining accounts of inventory and establish internal processes to prevent losses in inventory, handle returns, maintain payables and receivables.
6. Identify deviation from standard procedures and take corrective action.
7. Petty cash management.
8. Maintain payroll and staff reimbursements.
9. Monthly monitoring of expenses, cash flows and identify discrepancies if any.
10. Prepare MIS and reports for consumption of top management.
Competencies required :
1. Exhaustive knowledge of best practices/standards followed for maintenance of accounts and finances of an organization.
2. Experience with execution and implementation of these best practices.
3. Deep understanding of accrual based accounting principles.
4. Experience in handling transactions in both service and product based organizations.
5. Deep knowledge of compliance and statutory requirements.
Skills Required :
1. Ability to work with prevalent accounting software like tally, quick books, SAP or any other.
2. Proficient in working with MS Excel.
3. Ability to communicate clearly.
4. Ability to develop competencies in junior team members.
Attitude required :
1. Do it now - attitude.
2. Does not let his experience/ego get in way of acquiring new knowledge be it from juniors, seniors or professionals in his circle.
Work Experience : At-least 5 to 7 years of cumulative work experience across service and manufacturing sectors with exposure to wide set of responsibilities.
Compensation : Market Standards or above for the right candidate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.