HR at Agstack Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Views:3275 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Gramophone - Category Manager (4-8 yrs)
As a category manager for Farm Implements, the primary responsibility of this position is to create and manage the vendor portfolio of Gramophone- Farm implements business and deliver the below:
Brand Relationships: -
The primary responsibility of this position is to build a strong product portfolio of brands in the Farm implements category.
- He will work closely with GM/DM level executives of various multinational and national brands in the Farm implements industry.
- He will work on creating a strong portfolio for Gramophone customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with brands across various companies.
- Monitor supplier performance and trend. Build strategies for achieving sales targets:
- Work closely with Direct Sales & Marketing team for achieving sales targets.
- To monitor and track product movement, category contribution and develop strategies to liquidate slow movers and distress inventory with regional sales teams and initiate actions.
- Partnering with various companies and distributors for product procurement at right prices, establishing and maintaining relationships with them.
- Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve better pricing and quality of services
- Identifying or building alternative procurement channels for the category
- Setting systems and processes for smooth procurement of Implements across all channels
- Prepare daily and monthly procurement plans
- Return management of the left-over stock
- Develop and manage pricing strategies
- Participating in strategic and tactical planning discussion.
- Research and implement cost reduction opportunities
- Study and analyze customer requirement & trend, stock inventory at an optimum level, and forecast purchase planning.
Desired Skillsets & Personality Traits:
- Strong market & geography knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills.
- Excellent networking & relationship management skills.
- Business & financial acumen, ability to strategize.
- Ability to work across functions, deep dive & execute.
- Ready to travel extensively to rural locations.
- Own & Execute: Believes in our mission & work as a partner with us, not just an employee
- Leadership skills with ability to think at scale
- Analytical Mind with strategic ability
- System and process oriented
- Open minded and customer oriented
- Negotiation skills and communication skills
Job Location: Indore (MP)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.