HR at Agstack Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Views:2870 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:156
Gramophone - AVP/VP - Marketing & Branding (4-12 yrs)
Job Location: Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
Brand Manager will be responsible for developing brand strategies, marketing plans, and product innovations to drive product/service growth. They should feel comfortable working cross-functionally to execute these strategies and ensure brand consistency. The candidate should have strong analytical bend and understand on-ground and digital marketing techniques. Experience in Agri Input Marketing/Branding would be preferred but not an essential criterion.
- Develop the annual Marketing Plan and, working closely with the on-ground Sales team, Call center & procurement team. This plan will include the integration of multiple online and offline channels, product-wise & region-wise strategies to ensure achievement of strategic goals.
- Understand the right segmentation strategies to convert leads into transacting customers. Strategize and execute effective internal communication plans across the organization. Positioning the brand to the right segment for respected products and services.
- Manage the entire marketing lifecycle right from defining the micro-market strategy, conceiving means and collaterals, design and effective implementation on the ground
- Work closely with the Call Centre, procurement, Sales and strategy team to design and implement promotion schemes for market acquisition, deliver marketing collaterals, campaigns, and events as per road map and objectives.
- Work with the Technology team to develop/automate relevant reporting/campaign management tools to effectively monitor the efficacy of both offline and digital campaigns. To develop & monitor marketing budget, ROI for all marketing programs, build in qualitative and quantitative metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing and communications initiatives.
- Understand the crop lifecycle and plan the regional level ATL & BTL activities to build a strong brand for Gramophone. Develop new literature, Posters, Banners, crop Package of practice and customer communication for boosting the sale for rural marketing and approve ads/creative/sales promotion.
- Ensure consistent communication of corporate image, in the mind of all stakeholders. This includes the Farmers, Vendors, and internal employees, logistic partners, Government bodies and Investors
- Generating positive media coverage through strategically planned PR, marketing, and advertising activities
- Manage digital marketing campaigns by leveraging SEO, SEM, Mobile, email campaigns and newsletters, events, video, and Social Media pull-marketing to maximize brand awareness, increase product visibility, and drive leads.
- Drive offline and online App Install campaigns
- Regular market visits to understand the market pulse and recommend appropriate strategies.
- Region-specific campaign development, implementation, and monitoring to initiate trials and subsequent purchases.
- Manage & lead a team of Manager, coordinators & Graphic designers, define roles & responsibilities & effectively utilize resources to achieve targets.
- Perform any other activities as assigned
What do you need to be great at Gramophone?
Years Experience: 4 to 12
Education: MBA from reputed institute/Preference will be given to candidates from successful digital agencies or eCommerce companies or startup companies
What can you expect?
- An opportunity to be a part of the fastest-growing Agritech company
- You will be a part of building a complex ecology of farming at a scalable platform.
Perks and Benefits
Motivating Incentives, Excellent career path
Industry: Internet, Ecommerce
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertisement, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Product/Brand Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.