HR at Agstack Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Views:801 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
Gramophone - Assistant Manager/Manager - Human Resource (1-5 yrs)
- Gramophone provides end-to-end solutions and services to the farming community in India enabling them to increase their income by giving them the right advice to go to the right market to sell the right products. Gramophone is pioneering Intelligent Farming Platform - using data to guide a farmer in selecting the right agricultural inputs for maximum yield.
- We have established a decentralized distribution model which gives speed and quality service to the farmers. We provide agronomic intelligence based on parameters like soil type, irrigation methodologies, weather, and crop type, to help farmers select the right crop and inputs which can be procured in one place through its platform. At the same time, the farmers can sell their harvest to the Gramophone Post-harvest team at an optimum price.
- Backed by Info Edge, Asha Impact, and Siana Capital, we are continuously growing by 3-4 times annually. The impact we have created at grass root level over the last 4 years of our operations has been phenomenal, as recognized and felicitated by several private and govt. organizations.
- Gramophone is seeking passionate and enthusiastic people to join the team and grow with us and become the most loved agri-tech startup in the country. (website link: www.gramophone.in)
- Design and implement L&D processes, plans and initiatives in alignment with the L&D Vision and Strategies to build a culture of learning & development
- Leverage technology to execute LD programs - data collection, analysis & reporting, communication, program delivery, engagement, feedback.
- Developed automated platform for employee engagement and keep in track of reward and recognition activities of an employee
- Conducted training needs identification through development plan analysis of employees & calibrated the learning priorities with Operations leaders
- Conceptualization of new training modules as per the business need. Re visit existing modules to reduce training time and increase efficiency
- To design and deliver the workforce engagement strategy in conjunction with the HR Head, monitoring and evaluating as appropriate
- Driving the culture building exercise and play a critical role in strategizing Learning & Development interventions to strengthen the people capability.
- Identify ways to measure and improve the effectiveness of the L&D ecosystem
- Deliver training programmes as required
- Manage the training budget for the organisation and source cost effective solutions
- Maintain knowledge of the latest trends in learning and development and implement in Gramophone.
Skills Required :
- Talent Management
- Strong Inter-personal skills & ability to influence
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to organize and analyze data.
- Excellent presentation and facilitator skill