HR at Gram Power India Pvt Ltd
Views:561 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Gram Power - Head - Pre-Sales (6-20 yrs)
Who are we/What do we do:
Gram Power is on a mission to Electrify the Planet - Intelligently!
We at Gram Power provide the industry's most comprehensive Vertical PaaS for smart electricity metering systems with a focus to help utilities radically reduce power distribution losses and manage their infrastructure digitally. We've created an intelligent, state of the art product that allows utilities to digitize/automate 100% of their metering, billing, and collection activities, and leverage AI/ML to enable faster & better decisions on how to manage large and distributed infrastructure. We're building the platform with the aim of becoming the Android for billions of meters worldwide.
We were founded out of Berkeley, California and have achieved strong traction in this high barrier industry in a short period of time. We- re executing India's largest privately funded smart metering project and at the same time helping large businesses like Subway, OYO, Chilies, and several more to reduce their energy costs by up to 30% month on month. The company's raised multiple rounds of funding, received widespread international recognition including being selected by NASA among the top 10 cleantech innovations around the world, being recognized by Forbes for our pioneering work, and also by India's Prime Minister for our work in power distribution. We are changing the way electricity is managed and consumed in India!
Problem we are solving:
Distribution companies in India lose about $16B/year due to mismanagement of power distribution. Industries and businesses consume almost 40% of India's power while forming less than 10% of our consumer base. We help Utilities and Businesses radically reduce their energy losses through our platform that tracks and ensures that every unit of power is efficiently consumed.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for an excellent problem solver with entrepreneurial skills to drive the presales agenda for our organization. The candidate will be working as the key liaison between customers and our technical teams, and be responsible for drastically driving down our sales cycle times. This role will directly work with the founder/CEO.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Owning inside sales and presales for the organization. Will be responsible for inbound/outbound lead generation and qualification of leads
- Work closely alongside the hunter and responsible for tech sales including responding to RFPs, creation of demo and POC instances
- Build and lead a team of inside sales and presales division
- Creation of a repository of all sales documents and as a result, reduce sales cycles from six months to less than 3 months
- Work as a tech consultant with the customer to ensure buy in on the technology stack built by GP
- Ability to build deep relationships with CXOs such as tech leaders of smart metering companies and Utilities
- Build GTM strategy for varying market segments such as Smart Metering Orgs, SIs & Utilities, across India and APAC market
- Keep abreast with competing solutions and drive feature road maps of Gram Powers SaaS products based on client feedback and competition analysis
- Drive the company's digital marketing and content campaigns for lead generation and brand building
- Over time support growth and development including recruiting, hiring, training and mentoring business development executives
What You Should Have:
- Should have 6+ years of experience in solution sales/consulting/software sales
- Knowledge of software platforms, specific focus on energy tech products is a plus
- A good understanding of enterprise software sales cycles with the ability to give clear tailored product demos and solutioning sessions
- Clear grasp of digital technology stacks - APIs, middleware, ecosystems and the ability to envision solutions with partner systems
- Provide expert opinion on relevant matters and provide expertise to the sales function
- Past experience of managing effective content and digital marketing campaigns that have real impact on lead generation and conversions
- Collaborative Nature - engage with multiple teams both internal and external to align priorities and objectives towards deal specifics
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
- This role will be location agnostic, candidates must be comfortable to travel based on organizational requirements.
Compensation Package- Competitive