HR Manager at GramFactory
Views:1325 Applications:413 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Gram Factory - Senior Manager - Marketing (2-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The Marketing Associate at PepperTap will be responsible to ensure effective planning & last-mile execution of weekly, monthly and 'special day' marketing campaigns at PepperTap Supermart stores and relevant catchment areas.
- Visit PepperTap stores before and on campaign day for smooth execution (e.g. ensure correct placement of branding collateral, check offer stock availability & customer data collection, observe in-store service and track stock movement)
- Manage the execution of promotional communication to customers.
- Verify accuracy of offers/ schemes (e.g. pricing, discounts, timing), and execute them.
- Work with vendors to ensure timely and cost-effective printing, delivery and distribution of branding/ campaign collateral
Experience and Qualifications :
- 2-5 years of experience in e-commerce, retail or FMCG in a marketing role is a must have.
- The candidate should possess excellent execution ability and analytical skills.