Manager - HR at Rural Naukri
Views:4218 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Grains Trader - Commodity Trading - Agri - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (6-11 yrs)
Candidate's Profile :
- Must be having Master's Degree from a premier B-School;
- Must be having experience in grains trading;
- Must have expertise in sales & channel management;
- Must have atleast 6 years of experience in agri commodity trading.
Job Profile :
- Will be responsible for Business management with overall P&L responsibility of Grains business;
- Responsibility is to market the grains in Middle East, North Africa, and Europe.
- Compile and analyze data of demand-supply, price trends and market forecasts for procurement strategies and preparing dashboards and MIS for top management;
- Grains comprising Sales & merchandising, procurement to maximize business profitability;
- Key Account Management: Managing Customer Interaction, customer account plans, assisting customer on their procurement & supply chain needs .
- Develop and implement strategies for acquiring new accounts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.