Recruitment Consultant at Grail Insights
Views:3759 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Grail Insights - Market Research Role - Primary Quantitative Research (2-5 yrs)
Market Research-Primary Quantitative research
Grail Insights (www.grailinsights.com) began as the research arm of a strategic consultancy. We are now an independent and rare hybrid: a global insights partner with deep consulting roots. We are at our best when pushed to go beyond the bounds of typical research engagements. Our clients demand answers to their most pressing business challenges. But more than that, they want agility, action and implementation.
That's where we part ways with the limits of lumbering mega-consultancies and the tunnel vision of traditional market research. Grail cares deeply about results beyond the standard PowerPoint deliverable. We are 250 wickedly insightful analysts, consultants, marketing scientists, technologists, data scientists and senior client services officers worldwide, ready to help you identify and seize opportunity, counter threats, and take your business forward.
POSITION PROFILE :
Title : APL/PL - Market Research (Primary Quantitative Research)
Key Objective :
- The position's objective is to provide evidence-based research across different industries and regions for the client's equity analysts. The Analyst's role is at the core of execution and entails assisting the team with the effective delivery of the project.
- Organize, analyse, synthesize and/or summarize data and information using appropriate analytical tools; Conduct quantitative (statistical analysis, financial data analysis, etc.)
- Communicate research results based on survey output through structured end-products (spreadsheets, charts, reports, etc.). Pull out key insights from data and research findings
- Expert at running survey crosstabs in Market Sight & SPSS from a data file
- Formatting data sheets (Excel survey output to analyst teams), interested in looking for trends in the data not just pulling out %
- Basic technical knowledge (questionnaires, sampling, analysis and presentation of results)
- Writing basic summaries /analysis based on survey output (charts and tables)
Personal Success Characteristics :
- High level of positive attitude.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively (in written and verbally) with senior client stakeholders
- Self-starter, enthusiastic, keen to learn and take on extra responsibility
- Good attention to detail
- Professional approach to problem-solving.
- Good decision-making abilities on the job.
- Team player but self-sufficient and able to work alone
- Accustomed to working to tight deadlines
- Able to move seamlessly between a diverse set of tasks
- Strong MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Qualtrics skills and eager to learn new applications
- Good statistical knowledge: ability to run stats analyses in SPSS for the market research team for different projects e.g. cluster analyses for data sub groups.
- Min. 2-3 years of work experience in primary research; quantitative research
- Grailiness- good cultural fit, conceptual thinker, team player
Educational Requirements : A Graduate or Post Graduate professional, preferably from research or consulting industry
Location : Noida (Sector-127)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.