Talent Management at GRADRIGHT EDTECH PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:845 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:184
GradRight - Digital Content Specialist (2-5 yrs)
Digital Content Specialist
1. Write advertising copy for use in social media ads, emails and website landing pages
2. Copywriting for all broadcasting channels (SMS, WhatsApp, emails etc)
3. Create advertising copies that convert (for Google ads, Facebook ads, Linkedin ads etc)
4. Maintain high editorial standards across all content outputs through edits and proofreading
5. See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment
6. Work closely across functions at GradRight to support content requirements
1. 3+ years of proven content marketing experience in a comparative role
2. In-depth understanding of keyword research and on-page SEO
3. Experience in producing copies for digital, print and broadcast channels
4. A portfolio of published ads and the associated metrics (impressions, traffic, conversions etc)
5. Ability to think creatively and operate independently in a fast-paced environment
6. A thorough understanding of copywriting trends and methods as well as a keen interest in new and emerging technologies and digital advertising tactics
Good to have:
1. Basic design skills
2. A working knowledge of WordPress
3. Experience with an agency or startup
GradRight is an Ed-fintech startup focused on global higher education. We are committed to enabling global youth aspirations by helping students find the "right education" at the "right cost." We aim to assist students in discovering their best fit universities and funding plans.
Our flagship product - FundRight is the worlds first student loan bidding platform. GradRight won the HSBC Fintech Innovation Challenge supported by the Ministry of Electronics & IT, Government of India & was among the top 7 global finalists in The PIEoneer awards hosted by The PIE News, UK. Since September 2020, we have received over US$500 million in loan requests and successfully secured over US$75 million in loan approvals for more than 1600 students.
Our recently launched product - SelectRight brings together students and universities on one platform to provide an innovative approach to university selection and student recruitment. The product rests on the three pillars of data-science, transparency, and ethics to match students to their best fit universities and programs.
GradRight's core team possesses extensive domestic and international experience in the launch and scale-up of premier higher education institutions. We are firm believers in the transformative power of education. The team culture balances hard work with play and thrives on team members fuelling each others learning and growth.
GradRight was founded in 2019 by Sasidhar Sista, an alumnus of BITS Pilani, and University of Pennsylvania; and Aman Singh, an alumnus of the Indian School of Business and Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.