Human Resource at Gradeup
Views:1034 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Gradeup - Head - Marketing - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-10 yrs)
Gradeup - Head of Marketing
Job Description :
About Gradeup :
- Gradeup (Gradestack Learning Pvt Ltd) is India's most effective exam preparation destination, loved by millions of aspirants across the country. Through our website and app, we help more than 30 million registered students to prepare actively for various exams & score better.
- We have established & nurtured highly engaging exam-specific communities of students and mentors for SSC, Banking, Railways, Teaching, JEE, GATE, NEET, UPSC, NET, Defense and State level exams. The community lets users collectively solve each others doubts, and interactively learn and compete with each other through quizzes and mock tests. It gives them access to prep material & previous years papers to score better in their exams.
- At Gradeup we believe exams are one of the most important aspects of a student's life. It has the ability to set the right career path for them. We want to give every student an equal opportunity to change their lives by providing high quality exam preparation.
Along with a number of free services we offer following paid services to students :
- Gradeup Super (Live Online Courses)
- Gradeup Green Card (Mock Tests)
- We are looking for an experienced, strategic, and hands-on marketing leader who can help us position our platform and brand strategically in a highly competitive E-learning space and ultimately own our overall marketing strategy.
What You'll Do :
1. Lead all marketing, brand building and customer insights strategies across the organisation with a view to building a strong market presence
2. Strategize, design and execute multi-channel brand marketing campaigns in alignment with the business objectives of Awareness, consideration and sale across ATL and BTL
3. Strong understanding of how Performance and Brand building go hand in hand to help improve performance of each other.
4. Be the go-to expert for driving performance marketing and growth strategies for driving business growth, customer acquisition and retention strategies
5. Identifying replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain points
6. Have innovative and creative strategies to drive brand marketing on new age digital channels via content marketing and brand integration, micro/nano influencers, brand advocates and more
7. Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets and media strategy for brand and performance marketing initiatives
8. Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
9. Ensure that the brand representation is consistent and updated across product, sales and marketing teams
What We Need :
1. Education - Masters with majors in Marketing from a Tier 1 College
2. Experience of 8-10 years with at least 3 years of leading a Marketing function in an internet based fast growing company
3. Have built a brand from scratch to doing yearly business of 250Cr+
4. Have the ability to lead and build a team
5. Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
6. Quantitative bent, strong analytical skills