Human Resource at Gradeup
Views:655 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Gradeup - Digital Marketing Role - App User Acquisition (1-3 yrs)
What You'll Do:
1. Own digital campaigns to promote Gradeup App.
2. Drive App Install/Download campaigns while maintaining quality leads
3. Monitor, analyze & optimize performance across all channels (Google Ads, Facebook, etc)
4. Analyze existing campaigns to create a long term sustainable strategy
5. Experiment with different affiliates and networks
6. Experiment & coordinate with different partners/account managers to ensure quality and scale are met
7. Coordinate with Communication team to drive creatives of respective campaigns
8. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and access against goals (ROI and KPIs)
What You'll Need:
1. Previous work experience of 1-3 years required
2. Understanding of digital advertising platforms/partners especially Google Ads, Facebook, Affiliate Partners.
3. Very strong analytical & data interpretation skills. Previous work with large spreadsheets, SQL, Tableau/DataStudio required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.