Co-founder/CEO at Grabhouse
Views:4103 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Grabhouse.com - Manager - Human Resource (3-7 yrs)
Are you a people's person and love to talk. Can you multi-task easily?
Is yes! We are looking for you.
Why We Exist:
Founded in July 2013, Grabhouse is India's first 100% broker-free online rental platform, which aims to solve real estate problems through technology. Rental estate market has not changed much in past 20 years where brokers are still part of the process and charging hefty fees for providing accommodation, that being perfect is not even in question. We, at Grabhouse, are striving hard to remove the middle men from the rental real estate industry and bring transparency in the process and the same can be achieved by the best technology and design.
How fast we have grown :
- In Jan 2014, we hired our first employee and have grown to a team of 100+ aspiring to be a team of 1000 by March 2016.
- Raised 4 rounds of funding in last 2 years
- Planning to go Global by year end
Why work at Grabhouse:
- Our culture is best described as 2 X Awesomeness Square
- 5 days work week policy
- Flexible timings - If you a night owl and your bulb glows after midnight you will get some crazy people like you here to accompany you)
- Trend setters - Meet amazing people who are setting new trends in their domains
- Unlimited supply of Maggi, Juice, Coke, Red Bull...the list goes on
Play Station, Board Games, FoosBall
- Bunk Beds if you are too lazy and need a quick nap
- 50'' LED TV where you would find the entire Grabhouse team cheering for during cricket matches or hooked to movie marathons
- Cool Disco lights to add a little colour and unwind at anytime of the week
Key Responsibilities :
- Completing onboarding activities including joining formalities & induction process.
- Maintenance of Employee Records.
- Leave Management which includes monitoring causes of staff absences and recommend solutions resolve chronic attendance difficulties.
- Payroll Management - coordinating the entire salary processing life-cycle.
- Compensation Structure - Create compensation structure for all positions to meet constantly changing requirements.
Performance Management :
- Co-facilitate annual performance review process and succession planning discussions, work with senior leaders to implement programs for continual career development and conduct appropriate follow up.
- Helping leaders track performance of their team by identifying key performance metrics and key performance indicators against industry benchmarks
- Employee Engagement - Responsible for initiating and conducting creative and exciting employee engagement activities.
Learning & Development :
Identify training and development opportunities
Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities
- Maintaining HRMS - Oversees the maintenance of all Human Resources related records on a shared document network.
- Exit Formalities - Conduct exit interviews and complete exit formalities.
- Legal & Compliance issues - Ensures legal compliance with all regulations applicable to the human resources area
- Recruitment - responsible for non-IT recruitment.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 3-7 years of relevant HR Generalist experience.
- MBA from Tier 1 University
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Work experience in startups or high growth smaller organizations.
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done and being part of deeply complex strategy discussions the next moment.
If you are an expert in HR management and would love an opportunity to grow with a startup please send your resume with the following details. Please note we need someone to join within 7 days.
Compensation: Best in the industry:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.