Senior Recruitment Consultant at Tiara HR Plus Management
Views:351 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Government Relations Role - HR & Industrial Relation - LLB (9-18 yrs)
We are looking for law graduate for HR-Industrial relation for one of the reputed MNC based at Krishnagiri location (Chennai)
Qualification: Law graduate
Role: Government Relations
1. The candidate should familiar with the law especially with factory related.
2. Should have good relation with the government officials (especially in TamilNadu).
3. Must know local language (Tamil & Kannada) to deal with employees & officials.
4. Should be well arare of factory laws, relevant permissions, documents needed
5. Overseeing all administrative duties, such as reporting, planning, responding to emails, maintaining staff, operational, and communication records, data entry and reporting
6. Developing, implementing and reviewing new policies and processes
7. Working with stakeholders to determine values, mission, short and long term goals, policies and procedures.
8. Ensuring all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitoring compliance with laws and regulations
9. Identifying and addressing problems and opportunities for the organization
10. Supporting employees to promote the organization's culture that encourages top performance and high morale
11. Maintaining the office space and equipment efficiently
12. Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching new office staff members
13. Responding to emergency situations calmly and appropriately; be informed about safety systems and emergency rules; Providing any additional support to the administrative department as required Visitor Management
14. Overseeing, filtering and prioritizing requests for visits to the Community
15. Compiling and organizing all paperwork including permits and coordination with local authorities to facilitate a visit to the Community