Business Head - Outsourcing at Dynamic Staffing Services
Views:288 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Government Relations Officer - Construction Industry (10-15 yrs)
Job Description: Responsible for carrying out all transactions relating to visas, permits, licenses, registrations, and liaising with various Government Departments & Agencies.
- Process all applications of visas, residence permits, renewals, cancellations, & exit permits in an efficient & timely manner to minimize cost & avoid penalties.
- Establish & maintain productive working relationships with key government offices including Ministry of Interior, Municipality, Ministry of Economy & Commerce, Ministry of Business & Trade, and other Ministries & agencies.
- Follow-up to ensure efficient processing & approval of requests
- Ensure immigration processes are completed in minimal time - including Resident Permits, Drivers Licenses, Visas, CID procedures, etc.
- Accompany employees for their medical exams & fingerprinting
- Translation of documents
- Process & renew permits & licenses including trade license, chamber of commerce certificate of registration, etc.
- Registration & renewal for all company vehicles
- Respond to staff inquiries on visa matters
- Keep records of passport & visa expiry dates & inform team members in advance of expiry dates & renew visas prior to expiry dates.
- Provide assistance on other related matters
Qualifications and experience:
- At least ten (10) years previous experience in a similar position.
- Must be fluent in spoken Hindi & English and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Should be able to prioritize tasks & manage conflicting demands
- Ideal candidate will be results oriented, self-motivated with a positive attitude, have strong social skills, & able to interact effectively with officials.