Lead HR Advisor at Recruise India
Views:498 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Governance Risk & Control Role - Healthcare (15-30 yrs)
We would like to speak to you if you have these experience and skills :
- The job holder should have experience of Finance, Accounting and Auditing processes, preferably in a multinational environment.
- Big 4 Audit firm experience required
- Experience in developing, implementing, and managing risk and controls frameworks.
- Accounting and project management experience in a multinational environment
- Capacity to convince and bring key teams on the change journey to ensure embedding of processes and relevant controls.
- Qualified Accountant (CA) with at least 15 years post qualifying experience
Governance, Risk Management and Controls
Job Category :
- Planning & Control: Responsible for managing all financial planning processes including long term financial planning and modeling, annual budgeting, periodic forecasting, financial and management reporting, capital planning and financial analysis. Partnering with the business to ensure informed business decisions that maximize value and shareholder return.
Job Family :
- Financial Control: Prepares and distributes periodic financial statements for users other than those directly employed by the organisation. Ensures all reports and disclosures comply with applicable government regulations, professional standards and organisation policies. Prepares consolidation journal entries, eliminates intercompany transactions, and consolidated divisional and subsidiary financial accounts on a timely and accurate basis for inclusion in internal and external financial statements.
Job Family Group :
- Finance: Develops, implements and maintains the financial plans and policies of the organisation. Establishes fiscal controls, prepares financial reports, maintains relations with investment and banking communities, advises management on financial affairs and assists in long-range planning. Responsibilities may include accounting, financial analysis, audit, tax, credit and collections.
- This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following
- This is a business-critical role which will lead the Global Finance Risk Management Governance team in supporting financial requirements and ensure that all compliance reporting is completed in a timely manner and maintain governance over controls which Global Finance operate and/or monitor.
Role Expectation :
- Lead internal control framework governance (tools, organization, team) to standardize, simplify and strengthen Finance control framework and provide guidance for non-standardized processes
- Drive resolution of control issues and unmitigated global risks by coordinating across Finance, IT, Global Ethics Compliance, Risk Oversight Committee or other specialist personnel to obtain optimal result for .
- Manage the relationship with the external auditors or other third parties (Serious Fraud Office, Securities Exchange Commission) in relation to risk and controls.
- Responsible for reviewing reports/communications to Senior Management including the CFO/Financial Controller/Audit and Risk Committee (ARC)/SVPs of functional areas on the results of compliance initiatives and testing
- Support direct reports to ensure the COSO certification, Sign-off of the Senior Accounting Officer (SAO) programme for the Head of Tax and CFO
- Ensure training material is prepared and given to SOX testers, FRMC team members and key personnel on risks and controls or key risk topics.
- Ensure that the resource centre (intranet page), 'helpdesk' facilities and other tools are up-to-date with relevant information for in-house customers to access independently (SOX/IBM testers, finance controllers)
- Support key projects driven by Finance Risk & Control; projects / change team and other Corporate initiatives