Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at GoQuest Media Ventures Private Ventures
Views:614 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
GoQuest Media Ventures - Manager/Senior Manager - Legal - LLB/LLM (6-8 yrs)
Company Name : GOQUEST MEDIA VENTURES PRIVATE LIMITED
Company Overview :
GoQuest is an entertainment content solutions provider, which specialises in co-creation, production and distribution of International television series, reality formats, films and branded content.
Comprising of veterans and domain experts within the media and entertainment industry, GoQuest has evolved into a leading independent distributor for global entertainment content with operations in markets across Asia, Africa, North Africa, Middle East, Latin America and Eastern Europe.
To know more about us please visit www.goquestmedia.com
Industry Media & Entertainment, Candidate Must have Media industry work experience.
Company Branches Headquartered in Mumbai India, having employees in Vietnam & UK.
Position Requirement : Manager/ Sr. Manager- Legal
Job Description :
Scope of Work Involved :
- Drafting, negotiating and managing agreements pertaining to distribution/syndication/ licensing / acquisition of content over various mediums such as satellite, television, mobile, internet, etc. in the international as well as the Indian territory.
1) Managing overall legal affairs of the company's/groups and various different verticals
2) Drafting all kinds of documents being letters, MOU, Agreements, etc.
3) Liasoning with counsels, advocates, clients, inter departments
4) Reviewing and negotiating agreements related to content distribution, content acquisition and syndication and licensing of the content across all modes, mediums such as satellite, internet etc for India and Overseas territory. Managing and maintaining the Rights Management activity for the Company content.
5) Coordinating and briefing the senior management and providing legal support to ensure compliance with the legal affairs of the Company.
Skill Sets Expected :
1) Graduate / Post-Graduate in Law from a reputed university.
2) 6 - 8 years of relevant work experience post-graduation. Media industry exposure is a must.
3) Excellent drafting & communication skills.
4) Working knowledge of MS Office (MS word, excel, power point).
5) Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently.
6) Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and presentation skills.
7) Positive attitude, mentoring, process-oriented approach and flexibility in the area of work.