Deputy Manager at Gopal Sncaks Pvt Ltd
Views:113 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gopal Namkeen - Manager - Finance & Accounts (5-10 yrs)
1. Working for the fund raising projects like IPO or Private Equity, understanding the due diligence requirements and effectively addressing the same to the satisfaction of auditor agencies.
2. Continuously engaging with project in-charge and keeping him/her updated about the status of tasks assigned and clarities required, if any,
3. Liaising with external consultants providing fund raising consultation and fulfilling their requirements in very much timely manner with 100% accuracy standards.
4. Constantly taking follow-ups from external consultants regarding efficacy of the details provided to them.
5. Liaising with Finance & Accounts team to get the desired details for submission to various agencies, in desired formats with no room of errors.
6. Deploy the experience of previous assignments and assessing if any lacuna is visible in current engagement, and once identified, fulfilling the same to the satisfaction of reporting managers.
7. Understanding and implementing various requirements of SEBI (ICDR) and SEBI (LODR) Regulations.
8. Quickly adapting other statutory or SEBI / RBI / Stock Exchange guidelines and working accordingly.
9. Foreseeing the long-range impacts of the financial transactions being undertaken, from financial reporting perspective and determining whether it is potentially harmful for the business in fund raising process or in legal framework.
10. Managing the assigned team members with great leadership qualities and preparing the team for continuous support for the tasks being undertaken.