Recruitment Specialist at Gopal Snacks Pvt Ltd
Views:1556 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Gopal Namkeen - Head - Training/Learning & Development (15-25 yrs)
- Post Grad in HR with at least 10+ years of experience in Learning and Development in an FMCG/ Manufacturing with high volumes and fast-paced environment.
- Develop a system of assessment / evaluation of employees and identify areas of improvement
- Identify training needs according to gap analysis
- Based on the gap analysis, plan and implement training programs that will develop our employees for the next step of their career paths
- Recruit and develop team of trainers
- Develop detailed training modules in conjunction with HODs
- Lead, teach, coach, onboard and evaluate new trainers
- Build quarterly and annual training program
- Present all the technical and supply training requirements
- Prepare budget for training programs and workshops
- Oversee employee attendance and performance
- Develop various training courses content in partnership with HODs
- Prepare, Implement and present various training KPIs
- Administering on-the-job training programs
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs
- Maintaining records of employees participation in all training and development programs
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions.
- Deploying a structured talent review process to drive succession planning and job rotations
Required Candidate profile
- To succeed, you should have the following skills and experience.
- Masters/Advanced degree preferred.
- 15+ years of Experience with Consumer durables or FMCG (ideally Food based)
- Large Scale training programs for Operations and Sales & Marketing staff
What do we offer :
- Develop an ability to produce breakthrough results
- Be part of a great team and fast-paced environment
- Clear career path and progression (Growth of our staff is a must)
- Attractive salary with unlimited potential to grow