Goodyear - Manager - Replacement Sales - Consumer PBU (10-14 yrs)
Position Description :
Reporting to the Business Manager, Consumer PBU, India, this position is responsible for achievement of the quantitative sales objectives, ensuring execution of the country's commercial strategy and lead a team of sales representatives.
Principal Responsibilities :
- Sales analysis of region/territory (market, actors, competition)
- Achievement of volume, Gross Margin and channel targets
- Control of key sales accounts of assigned region/territory
- Management of Sales team (Sales call methods, training, productivity, IT Tools)
- Centralization of field information
- Build and implement the necessary action plans, to increase the professionalism of the customer's business.
- Manage the flow of communication between Goodyear staff (field and region/central)
- Monitoring and productivity optimization of the team
- Facilitation, assessment and training of the team
Performance Measurement :
- AOP (Volume, Gross Margin and Channel activation & expansion)
- Team's productivity
- Performance and development objectives of the team
- Share of Accounts(SOA), SOM(Share of Market) evolution
Key Activities :
Control of key accounts in the region :
- Customer calls
- Implementation of commercial policy
Monitoring and productivity optimization of one's team :
- Definition and setting up of indicators
- Monitoring of indicators
- Work to improve targeted domains
- Coaching, management by example
- Facilitation, exchange of good practices
Optimization of I.T. tools used by the sales force :
- Effective use of the equipment's and tools available at disposal
- Collective and individual coaching
- Verification of data reliability
- Processing of data from the tools
Facilitation, assessment and training of the sales team :
- Accompaniment in the field
- Facilitation of regional meetings
- Facilitation of sales actions
- Compliance with work methods
- Definition of individual objectives
- Development summaries and performance assessments
- Centralization, analysis and summary of information from the field
- Knowledge and analysis of assigned region/territory; market, actors, competition
- Presentation of the Goodyear distribution approach methodology and the partnership programs to the customers.
- Manage the elements of the contracts with customers including commitments, customer signature, renewal
- Ensure that all customer partnership requirements are met
- Ensure proper addressing of all the customer's transverse issues (Ex: Credit, billing, supply)
- Consolidate the market information (competitors, conditions, products, services, industry environment, customer's business) and regularly communicate it internally
Required Experience :
- Above 10 years of proven B2B sales experience with a track record of leading teams successfully.
- Prior experience in scaling up distribution network is required.
- Experience of managing franchise based distribution network would be an added advantage.
- An understanding of tire industry and products would be a distinct advantage.
- Consumer durables, FMCG sectors are also preferred.
Personal Skills/Attributes :
- Highly motivated leader with a passion for driving business growth and results.
- Must have experience of leading a team.
- Knowledge of business concepts (profit, margin, variable cost, ROI), industry best practices, sales & negotiation techniques, and legislative requirements.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- A Graduate degree
- An MBA from Tier I or II institutes is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.