Goodera - Operations Analyst - Sales & Marketing Team (1-3 yrs)
Job Title: Analyst - Operations
Objective: Be an active member of the Sales and Marketing team and enable closures of key tasks and operations in a time-bound manner.
- Assist the team in day-to-day activities, which include, but are not limited to, conducting research and analysis, understanding client requirements, gathering information from various teams across the organization, creating decks, and creating an alignment of what the clients need and what we have to offer.
- Maintain proper databases and knowledge assets for future references and analysis
- Plan and execute new initiatives like new growth strategies and campaigns to onboard new clients and penetrate new geographies
- Assist in evaluating new opportunities and closing the same in a time-bound manner.
- Have completed an undergraduate or a post-graduate degree from a reputed tier-1 college is a must
- Some prior experience in management consulting, advisory, or any strategy-oriented role would be preferred Powering the World of Good
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word is a must
- Ability to understand complex and arbitrary business problems, translate them into structured problem statements, and provide solutions to the same in a time bound manner
- A can-do attitude with a willingness to learn and explore
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional and ambiguous environment
- High IQ + EQ
- The candidate will have to work extensively on PowerPoint decks- We expect the candidate to be highly proficient with the tool.
What is in it for you
- First-hand exposure to running and scaling a VC funded technology startup
- Exposure to different functions viz. Product Management, Customer Delivery, Sales and Marketing and Strategic Planning, at a Global level
- Opportunity to work closely with the senior leaders of the company
- Rapid growth opportunity within the company