Manager - Talent Acquisition at Goodera
Views:1568 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Goodera - Manager/Senior Manager - Business Engagement (4-6 yrs)
The Role - What Does the Role Entail?
Designation : Manager/ Senior Manager
Location : Bangalore/ Mumbai/ Delhi
1. Lead Program Delivery: Drive collaboration via internal project and knowledge management. Ensure quality of business engagement by regular client cadence and supervising governance and leading internal project and knowledge management. Ensure client receives adequate visibility and coverage through Goodera and Goodera-associated events.
2. Aid program design: Analyse gaps and opportunities for improvement in client's CSR programs. Help client to design/restructure programs in line with client's intent and that delivers real, measurable, sustainable impact.
3. Provide Strategic Consulting: Understand the client's vision and co-develop the roadmap for adhering to the client's CSR policy while meeting client's business and CSR goals in designing a CSR program portfolio.
4. Recommend on CSR program performance: Derive and offer insights based on program evaluation from Goodera's platforms.
5) Own and maintain targeted Gross Margin for accounts: Ensure that Goodera is achieving profitability margins as defined by business imperatives.
6. Ensure No Unsigned Contracts and Low Pending Invoices7) Market insights and feedback loop : Develop a feedback loop mechanism for all internal teams to provide market (client and referral) insights back into the system
The Role - What are our expectations from you?
Team Management :
1. Measure and Track Engagement specific effort :
- Track Resource level effort expenditure at an engagement level to improve efficiency in service delivery. Track changes in turn around time on each service catalogue delivery compared to earlier model of delivery.
2. Manage client experience across Engagement Lifecycle :
- Ensure client delight across the engagement lifecycle. Continuously identify areas of improvement and coordinate with all delivery teams to deliver client success.
3. Employee Development :
- Coach, mentor and develop team members. Own functional onboarding and provide career development opportunities. Own team's Rewards and Recognition in line with HR policies
1. Project Management and review
2. Understanding of CSR vision, strategy, policy formulation and building a portfolio
3. Risk Management and Assessment
4. Strategic Thinking
5. Knowledge of all products and internal processes, timelines and resource allocation
6. Identification of opportunities for program visibility
7. Ability to streamline metrics for showcasing measurable impact
8. Understanding P&L and cost - benefit analysis
9. Understanding contract components and tracking renewals and invoicing/payments
10. Program governance and performance analysis
11. Ability to sense and loop back market developments in to internal processes