Goodera - Head - CSM - Large Enterprise (10-15 yrs)
Head of CSM - Large Enterprise
'Powering the world of good' is how we best describe ourselves and are driven by this motto for every effort we put into our work at Goodera.
Fundamentally, Goodera believes that every human being has the ability to change someone's life. Channeling this belief into tangible efforts, Goodera was founded in 2014 to provide a trailblazing technology platform that can help organizations drive, communicate, and measure the impact of their CSR, Sustainability, and Volunteering initiatives.
We take immense pride in being resilient and agile to be one of the fastest-growing SaaS-based start-ups, building from India, for the world. At a time when the world was scrambling in the new virtual ecosphere, Goodera strived to become the world's largest platform for virtual volunteering experiences helping over 50k nonprofits and 10 million beneficiaries by engaging with 200+ corporates and over 5 million employees with volunteering services virtually in a span of just two years!
Bringing disruptive innovation for doing good is the powerful catalyst that accelerates our daily performance and long-term growth at Goodera. We are an organization that propagates a culture of curiosity, collaboration, dynamism, lifelong learning, and radical candor!
- Serve as the lead point of contact for key global clients while building and nurturing trusted, long-lasting relationships
- Drive new business growth and reduce churn through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Develop and implement strategies to Influence future lifetime value through higher adoption and customer satisfaction across all clients
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
- Define monthly, quarterly, and annual KPIs including MRR and ARR for the team based on organizational level goals
- Track, measure, and present progress against defined KPIs in leadership forums
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide feedback to internal teams including (but not limited to) marketing, product, and experience
- Develop and implement efficient systems and processes to uphold quality standards and drive collaboration within and across teams
- Build and lead world-class team:
- Recruit and develop a high performing team
- Foster collaboration and learnings across CSMs and other internal teams
- Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximizing the strength of the team and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization
Who you are:
- 7-10+ years' experience in leading customer-facing organizations specifically in the US Market
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales experience
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Own like a Founder - we are looking for an independent team captain who takes complete ownership of Goodera's engagement with and revenue from large enterprise clients
- People person - your team loves working with you at the office and hanging out after work. You maintain a positive aura around your team and pick them up during challenging periods
- 'Do-er' with a positive attitude - not afraid to take challenges head-on and work a way around them.
- You are a builder. Sleeves up, coffee on! You aren't excited to make incremental improvements to something already great. Rather, you want to create something great from the ground up.
- Bold - you are open to new ideas and experimenting