Goodera - Director - Sales (8-13 yrs)
Job Overview :
- We are hiring a Director Of Sales to lead and drive the Global Business, Development, The role will be based out of Bangalore, India. You will be handed sales qualified leads that are generated through various inbound & outbound channels, and you will be responsible for handling that relationship until they sign a contract. Our ideal candidate is confident, can communicate clearly, and has a passion for sales.
- The candidate should be ready to handle a high-velocity business in the US region, do product demonstrations. They should be a good listener and well versed with the solution sales process, discover customer requirements with relevant questioning, and route them to the product feature set. Manage the entire sales process from need creation, identification, product feature mapping. Please be aware that the market you will be selling into in this position currently will be the US. So you are expected to work during US EST hours.
- Hitting and exceeding annual and quarterly revenue targets including the sales funnel
- Pursuing commercial opportunities and identifying growth areas which deliver value and strengthen the bond between consultant and client
- Continuous improvement in the Processes and Frameworks that will enable the team to perform team activities effectively and efficiently to ensure sales and client success
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate with Tech / Product team to improve the product and contribute to the product roadmap. Also working with the marketing team to drive marketing initiatives to improve lead funnel.
- Team Development and Performance: Build the team, align the team with Goodera and Functional OKRs, ensure capability building in the team, develop cross learning opportunities, track and improve individual performance.
- Leading & organizing prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required.
- To be able to do a product demo
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings
- Reporting on all aspects of the business to the Executive Leadership team.
- Consistently monitoring sales productivity and tracking the results.
- Be accountable for the attainment of assigned new customer acquisition and financial performance targets.
- Working closely with other teams; field marketing, outbound sales development to drive market
- Awareness and build a pipeline for the sales team to achieve revenue targets.
- 8+ years of software/SaaS sales experience in an individual contributor and management role.
- Must have a proven track record of success, driving revenue growth against quota and increased
- Profitability in the software industry.
- Proven ability to build a sales pipeline through effectively hunting, prospecting, cold calling,
- Metworking and lead generation activities
- Hunt and close aggressively while owning the sales cycle
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by building personal credibility and solid trust
- Orchestrate resources including but not limited to marketing, SDRs, Operations, Sales
- Operations and executives. Deploy the appropriate team to win
- Sell value and demonstrate through sales leadership.
- Excellent presentation and listening skills.
- Ability to provide accurate forecasting and pipeline development and management.
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed with a passion to succeed.
- A creative, out of the box thinker.
- Must be analytical and metrics-driven through all stages of the sales cycle.
- Natural ability to run fast while exercising sound judgment
- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment is a MUST
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer relationship building skills
- Ability to leverage the extended team to succeed.