Goodera - Business Analyst (1-3 yrs)
Role: Business Analyst
About the role: The role expects the candidate to independently structure the problem, draw relevant insights leveraging data, and work with functional leaders to drive them to conclusions. You will be helping with running near-term experiments and projects for immediate impact, as well as in building mid to long term capabilities for the organization.
- You will be working with functional teams in identifying new initiatives and focus areas keeping in mind the organizational goals. In reality, this role doesn't come with a definition or a checklist of job responsibilities. You will be expected to have a whatever-it-takes approach to help the team in some of the key business areas. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for exponential growth, fast learning, and a chance to lead by example in a thriving startup environment.
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You have a keen interest in learning about business
- You have intermediate proficiency in Python and Microsoft Excel
- You are comfortable with data and have a strong eye for detail
- You are an entrepreneur at heart, i.e you are not only excited about startups but also really understand what it is like to work in one
- You do not wait for instructions and guidelines but believe in taking end-to-end ownership of things
- You are excited to learn new things and do not shy away from going above and beyond the traditional growth paths
- You can quickly adapt to the changing environment and are quick to pick up new skills if required to get the job done.
How you can grow:
- There is no limit to how much or how fast you can grow in this role. Here, you will truly experience what it is like to start your own company and grow it.
- You will grow with us. With time, you will be able to build a strong understanding of our products, the problems we are looking to solve, customer needs and pain points, and more. This will help you to work with amazing people and prioritize problems that we should solve, build strategic growth plans for the company, and carve out your own individual growth path. This is the best role to get a bird's eye view of the business landscape, giving you an opportunity to quickly grow into multifaceted roles.
What you can expect to do:
- Conduct customer development conversations, carry out market and industry research, and iterate on value propositions for live customers
- Build and establish powerful business partnerships that can drive the growth of our product
- Bring together our existing product offerings and design new ones to drive key business metrics for the company
- Research, model, evaluate, and plan go-to-market strategies.
- Work closely across multiple functions (product, marketing, sales, and experience) to optimize and execute strategic partnerships
- Develop and build relationships across the doing good ecosystem to further help us strengthen our business