Manager - Talent Acquisition at Goodera
Views:6874 Applications:1039 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Goodera - Associate/Senior Associate - Management Consulting - Founder's Office - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-2 yrs)
Only from IIT'S/Nit's/Bits and Top consulting companies.
Designation: Associate/Sr. Associate, Founder's Office
What does the role entail?
- Learn and Unlearn things in quick successions
- Evaluate - any rocket science on first principles
- Break tasks and execute fast!
- Carry out research and relevant studies on specific topics related to business, policy and others as required and prepare reports on findings
- Responsible for driving organisational projects by co-ordinating and monitoring inter-departmental activities to ensure successful completion of the projects. This will be from project inception through planning, implementation, evaluation and conclusion.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Monitoring progress against deadlines and milestones (e.g. Board Meetings, Quarterly Business Reviews, Strategic Planning, etc.)
What are our expectations from you?
- 1-2 years experience in Management Consulting Domain
- Graduation from a Tier 1 Institute only (IIT/NIT/BITS)
- Exposure of working with clients/teams in other Geographies would be an added benefit
- We are looking for a Go Getter and so the individual should be comfortable in rolling up their sleeves
- The individual should be enterprising and the executive presence quotient should be extremely high.
- Capable of firefighting and trouble shooting at any point of time.
- Analytical ability to understand and transform data into decisions and powerful stories.
- Well suited to the startup environment: flexible, adaptive, selfmotivated and fast learner.
- Manage timelines and hectic work schedules.
- Ability to Handle presentation to C-Suite of large companies (clients)
- Proven track record in Delivery/Project Management
- Should love to travel