Manager - Talent Acquisition at Goodera
Views:8675 Applications:1190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Goodera - Associate - Business Solution (1-3 yrs)
Goodera is a leading global CSR, volunteering and sustainability management company with the core belief that technology can help do good better. Goodera works with over 150 clients including companies from the Fortune 500 across 16 sectors spanning 28 countries. Goodera is amongst the first VC funded companies in the space globally and is backed by well-known investors.
Goodera's state of the art technology platform is transforming the way companies do CSR by providing line of sight at the last mile on the progress of the CSR projects and impact on the end beneficiaries. The data and content generated helps companies communicate and engage internal and external stakeholders effectively and enables data driven decision making. Trust, transparency, trackability and traceability are the core value propositions of the platform, which provide companies with the right tools and evidence to engage employees and customers in the CSR journey.
The Goodera platform provides a win-win for all stakeholders - corporates, NGOs, end beneficiaries, employees and shareholders by driving greater impact on the ground, engaged and happier employees, brand enhancement, lesser overheads and simple and effective management.
You will be an integral part of our sales, business development and corporate partnerships team and will help in lead generation and lead servicing of corporate clients for our Goodera Technology Platform Ecosystem modules - Enterprise and People.
The key responsibilities entail:
- Collateral & Pre-Sales Communication Material Development: Developing introductory meeting presentations, proposal documents and other material required to close deals.
- Functioning of internal BD Process: Keep a track of the sales activities using tools such as the CRM, generate weekly and monthly sales reports and dashboards to be sent to the BD team and Management.
- Lead Generation & Servicing: Exploring business development avenues and opportunities, engaging with potential clients and driving meetings, discussions and platform demonstrations
- Partnerships Management: Interacting and liaising with our industry partners to identify possible areas of collaboration through events, workshops, research studies and thought leadership sessions
- BD Strategy & Roadmap: Be actively involved in developing BD strategy and roadmaps for organizational growth and targets achievement.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for someone who is keen to work towards achieving the goal of uplifting the whole CSR ecosystem through technology. We strive to maximise impact of every dollar spent and increase & enhance employee engagement in corporate volunteering and donations.
You are well suited to this role if you:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excel at MS Office suite of products such as Powerpoint, Word & Excel
- Have experience working with CRM Tools
- Have 1+ years of work experience, preferably in a consulting/business development/research role
- Attention to detail and proven ability to perform tasks independently with a high degree of accuracy
- People from Top B Schools will be preferred.
- Consulting experience is a must.
- People who have worked in Business Consulting, Research will be preferred.
What's in it for you?
At Goodera, you'll get to work with smart and highly motivated people, who will train and mentor you. You will understand how corporate organizations and non-profits carry out development projects and you can help them do it better. In the process, you will learn a ton and be a part of the exciting growth story of a young and innovative startup.