Manager - Talent Acquisition at Goodera
Views:3475 Applications:364 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Goodera - Assistant Manager - Legal & Compliance (3-6 yrs)
Designation : Assistant Manager - Legal & Compliance
Location : Bangalore
You would be a sole contributor who would design and implement legal and compliance framework for Goodera. Also you would independently identify and advise business and functions on relevant legal issues and potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risks.
In case need arises :
- You will be an independent advisor and counsellor and would represent Goodera before courts, tribunals, statutory and regulatory authorities.
- You would be involved in Due Diligence process and in briefing solicitors/advocates/ counsels on various legal / litigation matters, attending different court proceedings on various civil/criminal matters- summary suits recovery of dues, eviction suits, injunction, etc.
- You will be responsible for recovery of outstanding dues of the Company by means of settlements, litigation and other processes as mandated/agreed with business team and management.
- Business Acumen
- Working experience in Startups would be preferred
- Execution Excellence
- Ability to cope with high levels of responsibility and with confidential matters
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Analytical Skills :
- Defend the Company to prevent liabilities of the Company and manage legal costs.
- Preparation and circulation of compliance and legal MIS.
- 3-6 years of relevant work-experience
- Educational Qualification- BA / B.Com / B.Sc. + LLB
- CS Qualification would be an added advantage
- Well versed with statutory and regulatory laws especially Investment Laws, Companies Act, FEMA Rules, RBI Act.
Work Style :
- Support preparation, execution and documentation of Investor / Transaction related documents.
- Draft and / or review legal letters, contracts and agreements and monitor legal obligations under agreements to ensure compliance, as requested, including maintenance of Contract Repository.
- Handling secretarial works including but not limited to preparation of agenda, notices, minutes, filing of forms / returns and maintenance of statutory registers
- Responsible for FEMA, Corporate and IP related compliances.
- Lead regulatory coordination with MCA, RBI, Banks, legal bodies and other authorities as may be required.
- Assist in the formulation, implementation and/or amendment of Company policies.
- Handle corporate legal work as may be assigned from time to time.