Sr. Manager - TA at Noise
Views:1742 Applications:501 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:374
GoNoise.com - Product Marketing Manager (4-10 yrs)
Founded by Amit Khatri & Gaurav Khatri in 2014, Noise is India's leading connected lifestyle tech brand that resonates with the pulse of the Indian consumers, with a vision to add meaningful upgrade to their lives
Noise is India's No.1 smartwatch company for 3 years. Every fourth smart watch sold in India today is Noise. As a forerunner in the Indian smart wearable industry, we have also become the only homegrown brand to rank among Top 3 smartwatch players globally . We are also among the top 2 Truly Wireless Audio brands in India
We are proud recipients of many prestigious Awards including the Economic Times Startup Awards 2022.
Recently we roped in India's Biggest Sports Icon, Virat Kohli as our Brand Ambassador who joins the cohort along with Rishabh Pant and Tapsee Panu.
We are also a proud Made in India, Make for India brand with 90% of our smartwatches being made in India starting January 2023. In fact, as per Counterpoint Research's Q3 2022 report, 3 out of 4 smartwatches made in India were Noise smartwatches.
For more details, visit our Website and LinkedIn Page
Your "Will Be's" :
- Product messaging and positioning - Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our organization in the market
- Content Development - Conceptualize and create educational product and solution content for a variety of platforms
- Market, customer, and competitive analysis - Be the expert on the customer, the industry trends, and the players in the market
- Sales enablement - Communicate value proposition and provide high value sales tools, training, and collateral
- Demand generation - Develop and implement strategies to drive product awareness and demand
- Evangelism - Serve as a company spokesperson and go-to thought leader for the product
The ideal Noisemaker:
- Any Graduate degree (MBA preferred) with 4 to 10 years experience
- Strong experience in creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis etc.
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Communication aptitude coupled with the ability to create compelling narratives for our product
- Prior expertise in creating customer centric engaging content from product and technical features
- Strong collaboration across team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.